We are delighted to announce a strategic alliance with Emission Impossible Ltd and Jenny Barclay. This means that we now offer our clients a fully comprehensive range of air quality services:
- Ambient air quality monitoring
- Equipment installation, servicing, maintenance and reporting
- Deployment of low-cost sensor monitoring networks.
- Air quality management training and development (expanded)
- Environmental impacts assessment (new)
- Air pollution health impacts assessment (new)
- Emissions prediction and scenario modelling (new)
- Emissions control and reduction strategies (new)
Emission Impossible Limited (air monitoring)
Based on Auckland’s Mt Eden, Emission Impossible has four employees who specialise in the improved management of air quality and vehicle emissions.. Like AirQuality Ltd, all AirQuality Ltd staff are engineers and scientists.
Jenny Barclay (air modelling)
Based in Auckland, Jenny Barclay is an atmospheric scientist with 21 years’ experience in computer dispersion modelling.